Skip to main content

Student Concern Reports

This is not a 911 or emergency service.
Do not use these report options to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property.

If you require emergency assistance, please dial 911 (Police)
or contact BYU–Hawaii Campus Safety & Security at (808) 675-3911.

Report a Concern Forms

If you are concerned about a student and this is a non-emergency, we encourage you to complete one of the forms below.

Honor Code

Report violation of the BYUH Honor Code (dress & grooming, drug and alcohol, academic dishonesty, inappropriate language, bullying, racism, etc.).

Sexual Misconduct or Title IX

Domestic or dating violence, sexual harassment, sexual violence, assault, anti-LGBTQ, or stalking.

Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT)

Harm of self or others incident report.

Dean of Students

Administrative reviews of student cases, reduced course loads, or emergency leave.

Residential Life

Report on-campus roommate conflict, curfew, dorm and TVA concerns or requests.

Campus Safety & Security

Report illegal behavior or non-emergency crimes such as theft, vandalism, or non-immediate danger.


Report a concern