Student Conduct and Academic Issues
Report concerns regarding student conduct or academic integrity through the university's conduct/integrity incident reporting system including issues related to the following:
- Academic fraud or dishonesty
- Disruptive student behavior
- Honor Code violations
- Sexual misconduct/Title IX violations
Generally, student academic issues should be addressed through regular administrative channels. Read more about the Academic Grievance Policy.
Student concern reporting forms are used to report specific incidents.
Employee Compliance and Ethics Hotline
BYU–Hawaii's compliance hotline, managed by a third-party company called EthicsPoint, provides a way to report instances of suspected noncompliance with the law or other unethical practices by employees, such as the following:
- Noncompliance with law or university policy;
- Fraud, theft, or other misuse of university resources;
- Discrimination or harassment;
- Threats to information security or data privacy;
- Violations of safety rules;
- Conflicts of interest.
Generally, compliance issues should be addressed through regular administrative channels. This hotline maybe used after the regular administrative channels have been exhausted or by those wishing to remain anonymous. You may make a report either online using the button below or by calling the toll-free telephone at (888) 238-1062.